Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone know a good free tutorial I can use to learn Computer Programming Design?

I just started a college course and am just not getting it! My Professor has not been much help so I'm looking for an alternative to break it down for me.Does anyone know a good free tutorial I can use to learn Computer Programming Design?
If you want to learn java which is a really good start. Then i recommend www.joegrip.com





they have an interactive way of training you to program. Try some of there free trials. You will come to see it is awesome. The price for the courses are reasonable ($39)(you can also learn c#.NET and ASP.NET) both for windows programming.





I recently did the c#.Net course and am already reasonably efficient in it. Great site with great help.Does anyone know a good free tutorial I can use to learn Computer Programming Design?
What languages are you learning?


If you are learning HTML CSS AJAX XHTML XSL XML or any webbased programming language this http://w3schools.com/ is a good site.





If you are learning VisualBasic there is a good forum you can ask question in http://vbforums.com


Else i recommend that you go to your local library, most libraries have programming books.





Please specify what programming language, if it is UXAMBLER for instance i cant help you...
  • oil
  • printer ink
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment