Friday, January 8, 2010

Where do I go with python programming after finishing this tutorial?

http://www.sthurlow.com/python/


I finished that tutorial, but what do I do next?Where do I go with python programming after finishing this tutorial?
Make up some project and try to complete it knowing what you know now. Resist the urge to refer to other tutorials, but any amount of the python docs are fine.





Then after you do that put it on a shelf and come back (after doing more python stuff of course) and see if you can modify it to make it better.





That's generally the path that I take in any new language. I tend to learn the most if I have to really implement something in the language. This is why courses are so valuable as well. They give you a bunch of information and point you in the right direction but then you have an assignment and a deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment