Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I need some support with c++ game programming, any tutorials or websites to help me out?

I am studying into making video games into C++ although i need some help, i am 21 years old and i need some good examples or anything that would help me understand how to create video games.





I have been into various websites that of course are helpful but I am hoping anyone knows real good websites that can help, thanks in advance.I need some support with c++ game programming, any tutorials or websites to help me out?
http://www.cppgameprogramming.com/


is a good one, don't be put of by its slightly amateurish look, it has very good tutorials and source code, also i recommend joining


http://www.gamedev.net/


The people on the forums are very nice and will help you through your learning, its invaluable if you get stuck in something and there are multiple forums for different stuff (2d,3d,art,allegro,etc) i have found them to be a massive help.

No comments:

Post a Comment