Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there any good basic programming tutorials?

I need a website about basic programming. I dont know anything about programming and I want to learn about it.Is there any good basic programming tutorials?
I have started java programming a college. So I have been searching the web for tutorials. Some of the best tutorials I have found are on youtube. As there videos you get to see them in action in real time.


I just typed in java tutorials in the search bar.





I think java is a good starting language as you can download the development kit free from java.sun.com and you can write your code in notepad.Is there any good basic programming tutorials?
trying googling Visual Basic, its a good beginner language. Its free to download from Microsoft and they have a lot of good tutorials online.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment